twempty

It seems that no matter how much time i commit to the pursuit of the perfect scenario, I am completely inept and dissapointingly unsuccessful at forging relationships that have a future. This is evidently more a malfunction within my circuitry than it is within any other system. That is just the same as saying "It's not you.... It's me." that hot coal of lameness,r ooted in the soil of truth.
What is it that causes the draw-bridge to lower?
All the lights are shining brightly at the start, I mean nothing but well, but then i am over taken by a foreign body that seems to think it knows what is best for me. I am no longer in the cock-pit with my hands on the controls. I am merely watching as someone ,that I don't recognise, hijacks me and puts sugar in my petrol and shits in my meringue just as i am sitting down to tuck-in with a freshly polished spoon.
Maybe this masked hijacker is actually someone I know really well. Maybe the person is me and I am projecting all this onto some phantom horse in the locomotive, some parallel theatre. Like a life belt that i've thrown to myself . This is the absurdity of Cartesian mind-body dualism. Do dogs have these same , seemingly purposeless thoughts? Do other people?
Of course they do. My dog used to look at me like it hated the fact that it had no thumbs, Used to hate the lottery of existence, when all it wanted to do was get into the cupboard with the doggie biscuits and gorge.
I guess that relationships aren't meant to be easy, but they are meant to be a little more user friendly than this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quarks and Leptons