4TIN


Here is my latest portrait. Acrylic on card.
I got paid for doing this. Earning money from this work was so sweet. I have never earned any money from my art and I was totally chuffed to get paid for something that I consider to be an integral part of who I am.
Ray Bradbury wrote that " Everyone must leave behind something when they die[...] a child or a book or a painting or a house or a wall built or a pair of shoes made or a garden planted. Something your hand touched some way so your soul has somewhere to go when you die, and when people look at that tree or that flower you planted, you're there. It doesn't matter what you do[...] so long as you change something from the way it was before you touched it, into something that's like you after you take your hands away."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quarks and Leptons